I am having swelling in penis and the pain increases while ejaculating. What is the remedy ?

Hi, I am 25 yrs old married men, my married life is going well. but recently i am getting swelling to my penins from inner side ( behind the top of penins) . its almost looks like a ring where the outer skin can get stuck once rach there, and when the skin covers complete penis its looks like round at top....and these days its getting hard and hard. If i do not ejaculate it errect like anything so i have to ejaculate...but then the swelling increases, Please help me.
Asked On : Sat, 3 Sep 2011