I am having sudden heart pain. What could be the reason?

I have been taking sudden pains in my heart what is this?
any1 know what is wrong with me taking sudden pains in my heart?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Dec 2009
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi wellcometo Hcm.
sudden pain in haeart could be due tocoronary heart disease or some valvular conditions like MVP, aortic stenosi, aortic regurgitation, obstructive cardio myopathy
etc.Aortic dissection etc. But commonest being coronary heart disease. But first of all
weather pain is related to heart or not is important to know. So consult your doctor
and find out weather its heart pain or some thing. Thanks
What is your age? Any family history of heart problems? Are you otherwise in good health? If you could give us more info, it will be easier to see what's going on.