I am having sound in stomach with loose stools

Hi, I am having some sound in abdomen since a week. sometimes, the sound is like a door opening or some water droplet sounds. also, i get a urge to pass motion and the stools are generally semi solid to loose. i am passing motion 3-4 times a day and 1 or 2 times, it comes out that there is less stools and more gas. I dont drink, smoke and eat veg food. my age is 30, weight 65 KG
Asked On : Mon, 25 Apr 2011
  Anonymous's Response
Hi, I am having some sound in abdomen since a week. sometimes, the sound is like a door opening or some water droplet sounds. also, i get a urge to pass motion and the stools are generally semi solid to loose. i am passing motion 3-4 times a day and 1 or 2 times, it comes out that there is less stools and more gas. i dont drink, smoke and eat veg food.
my age is 30, weight 65 KG
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Dear thanks for query.You are having some infection or indigestion.Due to this the intestine over work and produces sounds.Please visit your doctor and get treated.In mean time take light diet,more of liquids and take proper rest.bye and take care.