I am having sore throat, body pain, rashes on my stomach, sinus infection after having an unprotected sex

Hi my name is kay and I had sex with someone I think may have been hiv positive he says hes not but a couple days after we had sex I had a really bad cold sore outbreak then I started having achy pains all over my bod. The next week I got a dark rash on my stomach like three little circles. I got tested three times in seven weeks and all negative then I got a yeast infection and a sinus infection in week six after I had sex with this person. I have really bad night sweats burning sensations around my head I just had another rash on my neck with little bumps around it. Im so scared. How acurate is a seven week test. I also lost twenty pounds in two months. What is going on with me? Im so worried!
Asked On : Fri, 25 Mar 2011