I am having some pregnancy symptoms with a negative result of prega news. Is it reliable ?

I am 25 years old female married for 6+months my LMP IS 8/6/2011 i have not yet got my periods but today i took the prega news pregnaancy test at the evening and it turned out to be negative is this test is ok for confirming that there is no pregnaancy or is it possible that i will get my periods in 1-2 days my periods are almost regular and i have a 32 days cycle should i do take the test again with morning urine or not i have no other syptoms expect i got some dizzy spells yesterday evening and i think i am urinating alittle bit more also there is an increase in discharge from my private part please suggest me in right direction
Asked On : Sat, 11 Jun 2011
Hello richi ;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Sorry to correct you but your LMP shoud be 8/5/2011 and as a 32 day regular cycle the expected date should be 9 or 10 of June.The periods can get delayed due to hormonal imbalance also and the delay can be even for a week.But the main thing is that you had few dizzy spells and the urine frequency also seems to be increased so I would suggest you to wait for another 3-4 days and then repeat a urine pregnancy test and if that is positive you are pregnant.The reason for the wait and repeat is that many times it happens that the conception is late;so till you repeat pregnancy test please don't take any unnecessary medicine as you may be pregnant.
All the best.