I am having some pregnancy symptoms but i am on depo shot, is this possible ?

Hello , i m 18 years old and i just started the depo shot in October . I was treated for Chlymida as well in October , i ve recently been to the ER && i had a infammed cervix but they didnt find anything else wrong . I ve had ultra sounds done && nothing as well as HPT that have all came back negative . I haven t had a period since October , and i ve been having a lot of pregnancy like symptoms ; loss of appetite , loss of weight , vomiting , dizziness , lower back pains , pains on my left side of my stomach , and here recently i ve been spotting a very dark brown discharge which lasted for about 5days and now its very red with little clots . I m not sure whats wrong , please help !
Asked On : Tue, 11 Jan 2011