I am having some pains in my pelvic area. Am i pregnant?

could I be pregnant? My LMP was Jan 12 2010 it still hasn't come and i've done 2 pregnancy test. one 9 feb and the other yesterday 18 feb both came out negative. I have been feeling a bit nauseous and bloated for the last few weeks and i've been getting cramps for almost 3 weeks like my period is going to come but nothing. I've been also getting some pains in my pelvic area and a bit winded easily which is not common of me.. I'd be grateful for you advice..
Asked On : Fri, 19 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

It is not possible to come to a conclusion with your symptoms. You should go for a blood test for pregnancy rather than a urine test and it shall prove beneficial to you. A positive blood test would confirm it.