I am having some kind of chest pain. is there any possibility for any heart disease or heart blockage ?

Sir, I am having some kind of chest pain and sometimes my heart is beating strongly, I can hear the sound of my heartbeats.(I can feel). I have taken an ECG and some abnormalities are found. Then I checked my Blood Sugar, Cholesterol and BP which are normal. Then an Echo test was conducted that also was normal. Sir, is there any possibility for any heart disease ? Is there any possibility for a blockade even if the sugar and cholesterol levels are normal ? I am now 53 years old with 174cm height and 74kg weight. I have the habit of smoking 2-4 cigarettes a day.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Feb 2011