I am having some foreign body sensation in my eyes, what should I do ?

I am having some foreign body sensation my eyes from yesterday....i think there is something inside my eyes ..i am feling very much iriritated there any technique to remove foreign body or else i should see an eye specialist
Asked On : Sat, 24 Oct 2009
  Anonymous's Response

if it is anything sharp u should go to a doctor. But if it just feels like something is in ur eye run some water in it and if that doesnt work buy some eye drops cause it could jus be dry eye which is irritating your eye. if that doesnt work either then you should see an eye doctor cause it could be something more serious that isnt just a foreign body in your eye.

Do not ever touch your eyes, donot try to remove on your own. It may cause seriou injury to the eye. Immediately rush to an Opthalmologist and seek his help. You can wash your face with clean and cool water. Donot rub your eyes.
wash with clean water and then cover the eye, got to opthalmoligist and find out what is wrong in your eye
I think since it is been more than a day by now you can go to a doctor without delay