I am having small white rashes on my entire body skin. What this could be ?

I 21 year old male. Small white rashes are there on my entire body skin . I observed them 8 months ago. Still no change. Actually about 2 years ago i got infection below the abdomen round the back. And at the private organs also. That infection is rashes and itcy and painful. They turned into black patches and gone themselves. But the spots remained now also. Some are in red colour till now also. Still that area skin is different like rough and remained like that. Still on legs some rashes came and remained in red colour only. Few months back on my legs and hands black spots came and they gone like patches. And on my chest some white things came. They are smooth. What this be?
Asked On : Thu, 8 Sep 2011