I am having severe stomach pain with dizziness and vomiting during my periods

Im 15, 5 3, and 100lbs. Okay so i had intercourse 24hours after my ovulation day. my period was supposed to come on the 14th of august but it came on the 18th and it was pink for the first day only when i wiped. i begin have sharp stomach pains but they didnt feel like cramps. the next day when i wiped it was pink and brown with light red like how my period was ending. then as the next day came the pains didnt stop and i even took pills for them and my period became heavier. i dont know what it is cause if it was cramps, midol always help me but im still having bad stomach pains and none of the medicine is helping it. also i went to a water park yesterday and it was very hot. i didnt get on any rides but i became VERY light headed to the point where i fell trying to sit on the toilet, then afterwards i threw up twice but i blamed it on motion sickness for being in the car for 7hours with nothing to eat.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Aug 2011