I am having severe hair loss and there are spaces on my head

hi , I am having severe hair loss i am a 19 years old male . i had a history when i was 8-9 years old my hair started falling from head , and there were spaces on my head , and it finally got cured after i used a herbal medicine for that. later as i grew up i had less hair on my arms and legs , and now this has started again , hair on my head is falling and i can see small spaces from different places on my head. i have less hair on my legs and arms as well.. pls tell me what is this and cure . awaitng ur reply
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jun 2010