I am having severe back ache and shoulder stiffness, how to get rid of these ?

hello sir, I am having severe back ache and shoulder stiffness , i am 23 years of age, the pain started 10 years back with malerial fever bu then it was mild. i also feel drowsy and heavy and week, and experience cramps at my abdominal region. also i feel numbness in my limbs when i rest.... sometimes i also experience pain behined my left ear and the back of the head. please help me, what should i do and which doctor shall i meet?
Asked On : Sat, 8 May 2010