I am having serious motion problem. What shall i do ?

iam having serious motion is taking 20-30mins for going motion. Iam a male and 18yrs older.wat shall i do
Asked On : Mon, 7 Mar 2011
take more amount of fibre diet like green veg and fruits. drink at least 3 to 4lit of water per day.avoid processed food,pizza,cola ets. do morning walking exercise.if needed u can take some natural laxatives like isabgol.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Constipation is the result of improper roughage in diet. have more vegetables and fuits in diet. be regular with food, add milk in your diet. observe same time for toilet and develop reflex as just after having cup of tea move for toilet. have psylum husk or gulkand or harar at bed time.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
thanks for choosing health care magic.I under stand that you have difficulty in passing stool and you are taking more time in passing stool daily.You should drink more of liquids all the time.Avoid taking foods like maize products,white bread,biscuits etc.have more of green leafy vegetables.If needed you should see your doctor for laxative for sometime.