I am having rhinitis and hemorrhoids with painful nasal passageway and spreading red bumps

Virus turns into rhinitis , painful nasal passageway, hemorrhoids , and spreading red bumps on torso I am a 31 year old male. I woke up with a sore throat about 5 weeks ago seemingly caused by post nasal drip. I assumed I picked up a virus from staying the night at a hotel. Soon I had nasal congestion and painful sore throat and body aches and fatigue for about 3 weeks. Finally the sore throat went away, but my nasal congestion remained, and I began to have bloody yellowish Muskie buildup everyday since. It now feels like a section in my right nostril is painfully exposed, and it constantly builds up bloody, yellowish crust and is painful to the touch. Around the same time I also developed something similar to hemorrhoids that caused itchiness and some pain sensitivity to the touch. One week ago, another symptom appeared. Red bumps appeared all over my abdomen and back and then my chest and now moving on to my arms. At first I thought it was related to some night sweats I had after a sunburn on my neck and arms, but at this point I am confused. It seems that a nasty virus turned into some kind of wicked allergic reaction with a red bumps breakout that isn t really itchy on my torso, painful rhinitis with an exposed bloody nasal passageway, tiredness, and more. Darn thing is I have never had any allergies and I live in Colorado
Asked On : Mon, 23 May 2011