I am having red hair on my mustache even though i am taking the treatment of this

Hello sir, I am 26 mail not married, I have red hairs on my chin and mustache,As per HCM advise i conserned with dermatologist he examine to me and written tablets 1.Tab.Flucos 150 once a week for 7 weeks, 2.Tab.Doxt s daily twice for 3 weeks & once a day for 3 weeks, 3.Zincovit daily once for 3 weeks & Tab. Cobadex czs daily once for 4 weeks, 4. Nadoxin cream to apply daily once on chin & mustache for 7 weeks, I am using this tablet from 7 weeks but there is no improvement, and increasing more red hairs and reducing black hairs,Sir i want to know is it possible to control this?,If possible to control this please advise me what should be done,I dont know which doctor is good for control this,please send me doctor details, I am so worried about this. please help me
Asked On : Tue, 9 Aug 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
As you describe your complained and taken treatment, first i suggest to stop on going medicine as it was not responding and also these medicine having great side effects.

Your pboblem seems to like either due to hormonal or nutritional imbalance. it can be review after further study with investigation.

homeopathy is very much helpful to you
with best wishes
Homeopath Dr. Ratnesh Pandey's  Response
hello
welcome to HCM
change of hair color is a serious issue for health
it shows that you have some problem in body.first of all you have CBP with Hb%.take proper iron rich diet.you should apply jaborodi hair oil and arnica shampoo.
thanks
Homeopath Dr. Vipul C. Vadera's  Response
HELLO

WELCOME TO HCM...

YOU SHOULD DO HORMONAL ESSAY FOR SUCH UNWANTED HAIR COLOUR CHANGE AND MEET ENDOCRINOLOGIST IF ANY ABNORMAL REPORT IS THERE.

THERE ARE ALSO GOOD MEDICINE IN HOMOEOPATHY FR SUCH NON RESPONDING PROBLEM . SO, CONSULT GOOD HOMOEOPATH THEY GUIDE YOU MORE..

BYE AND TAKE CARE...
Homeopath Dr. Anshita Singh Rathore's  Response
Hi
Welcome to Healthcaremagic Forum
Change of hair color from black to red is seen in severe malnutrition. Try improving your nutritional status , particularly proteins.
If your condition is not responding to this treatment, you can try an alternative therapy like homeopathy for this condition.
Takecare

for further enq- dranshita.rathore@yahoo.co.in