I am having rashes on my stomach,legs and arms with itchy genital area even after taking medicines

Hi i am 24 yrs old i amhaving rash on my stomach,legs and arms i bdid a urine test and was told that i have Epithebial cells .i have take all the prescribed medications(Augentine 625mg,Nebastine500mg,Metro tabs) and i am still having the rash on my body i am 24 yrs old female i did a blood and urine test, and i was diagnose with ePITHEBIAL CELLS IN MY URINE I TOOK THE PRESCRIBED MEDICATION(ANTOBIOTICS-augentine,amoxylline,nebastine,metro tabs) my boyfriend was also diagonise with epithebial cells and granule cast in his urine he is also taking his medication.His only discomfort is that his penis itches i am having skin rash and they are becoming worst on my stomach, legs,and arms and my genital area also itches
Asked On : Thu, 19 May 2011