I am having rapid heart rate,head aches, occasional nausea, major loss of appetite, extreme exhaustion

I'm 34 and have all of the sudden begun to have very scary and strange symptoms like a rapid heart rate (while resting) and numbness in all most and random parts of my body (but not constant), head aches, occasional nausea, major loss of appetite, extreme exhaustion (even after a "good" night sleep), feelings of adrenaline rushes, difficulty breathing & shortness of breath, and sweating in my sleep. I've been through all kinds of testing for my heart (30-day monitor, echo, x-ray, blood work) and nothing points to anything wrong in that area. Some suggest panic attacks, but that isn't consistent with all the other symptoms. I've had to fight the fear of death every day for the last 3 weeks, and I'm FED UP. I feel like my whole world has come crashing down on me and I'm SO not satisfied with life... I have so much yet to do... and I DO believe God will not deny me that, but I want some answers. Could this be hormone related or even a poisoning or anaphylaxis of some sort? Or maybe my docs have just not looked in the right place for a heart condition. Any ideas I can research? Chris- we've considered sleep apnea, but I thought that the symptoms would only be while resting or sleeping. I've had the racing heart rate happen in the middle of the day. Not to mention the SOB and difficulty breathing. I will still look into that with my doc. Thanks for taking the time to answer. Your FACE- I will ask about the kidney issue. So far my doc doesn't feel it could be that, but it wouldn't hurt to check my kidney function. Michelle- I don't feel better when I eat, but I haven't done a fasting glucose (at least since I was pregnant) Aaron- You've lost me.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Dec 2009