I am having polycystic ovaries,taking krimson still not getting pregnant

iam married ,iam having polycystic ovaries doctor advised me 2 take krimson 35,i took it for 6mnths,then my husband came from dubai ,we had sex for 3mnts, every month i ha'd my periods ,we doesn't use any contraceptive tablets,but iam not pregnant ,wat wil be the problem ,wat i have 2 do for getting pregnant iam married female age:19 iam having problem polycystic ovaries,i took krimson 35,wat should i do for getting pregnant
Asked On : Wed, 9 Mar 2011