I am having pigmentation problem while taking hormonal medicines so which medication should I take for menstrual disorder PCOD ?

hello sir, i m suffering from the menstrual disorder PCOD ..... for that gynaecologist has prescribed me the hormonal medicine (YAMINI) but during this treatment from the last 3-4 years, pigmentation( brown spots on nose, forehead, cheeks) is developing which becomes more prominent in the sun outside.. my complexion is changing day by day ... please suggest me for the same.. one doctor has given me TOPI BEBERIS cream... wat about dat doctor..
Asked On : Sun, 15 Apr 2012