I am having pain in lower abdomen, frequent urination, constipation, bleeding while sex, please help

I am having alot of pain in lower abdomen, frequen urination, and also at times can't go contipation makes it worse, but if stomach gets upset it it makes it worse also... Gas on my stomach gives me severe pain and and makes problem worse at times it feels like as if everything is going to fall out. I have been told I have a small rectoseal/(sp) and also interstitial cystitis, at times when I urinate I pass blood, and after sex sometimes I bleed. had hysterectomy in 01
Asked On : Thu, 27 Jan 2011