I am having multiple cuts on top of penis and immense pain during ejaculation. Can it be related to diabetes ?

I am having lots of cuts on pennis and very immense pain in the top of the pennis.I am 45 yrs old .Pl suggest some medincines Age:- 45 yrs sex:-Male I am having diabeties for the last 4yrs but it was under control.but now I noticed when I was trying to have sex with my wife and very immense pain when I was about to discharge.now having multiple cuts on the top of the pennis when I try to push the foreskin back I feel pain
Asked On : Fri, 18 Feb 2011