I am having motion sickness and heat stroke like feelings and I am 8 months pregnant. What is causing all this ?

hi i am 8 months pregnant and for the last 4 days i keep getting sick like a combo of motion sickness and heat stroke atleast thats how it feels. It seems to happen alot during the evening and i have woke up a few time feeling like i was having heat stroke and couldnt go back to sleep because of it. I was over weight before i got pregnant and still am not showing i also have never felt the baby move in side of me or with my hand just feels like normal chunk to me. What can i do?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Mar 2011