I am having morning sickness and tummy size is increasing but HPT is negative. Can an online doctor help me ?

Hi I m 19 years old I had my 1st miscarriage in march I was eight weeks pergagnat . I had two normal period after that but last month before and after my period I had spotting . My fiance and I want a baby again but everywhere we go people said to wait six months and a nurse had told me even after your miscarriage it s very easy to get Pergagnat again . I don t what to believe . Early morning last month on my way to school I had morning sickness . People said it could be because of thinking of trying get perganant again . I want to the doctor and he told me give it another month and we will see .:( I m two days due from my period I finish may23 2011 . My tummy been growling a lot Lil movement but hpt comes out negative can anyone help me and tell me what going on I m pergnant or not ?Hummm
Asked On : Sat, 18 Jun 2011