I am having mild stomach pains and my stool comes out very narrow. What i can do ?

Lately I have been having minor stomach pains above my navel that comes and goes and also moves to the left and right side of my stomach, I have also noticed that my stool is coming out very narrow. No blood in stool though. I also noticed that anytime my heart rate increases from exercise I become bloated and gassy with minor muscle aches . And all these has only been going on for about a month and a half. What could be causing all this?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Mar 2011