I am having mild pain all around my belly button area

hi doctor i am 33 yr. male from last 5 months i am having mild pain all around my belly button area this pain is very mild and does not interrupt my eating, bowel movement nor effect my daily routine.either than this pain i have no problem .i have been to gastroenterlogist he had done endoscopy which was normal even stool and blood test were normal. ultrasonography again normal. what shlaa i do pls. advice.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Mar 2010
hi,thanks for query,please look for some local scratch or infection in the belly button itself.If there is nothing there then there is possibility of intestinal colic which means intestine contracts stongly in normal case and give rise to pain.Also look in your stool for worms .
wishing you good health.
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. If all the tests and physical examination by the doctors were normal, then probably the cause is psychogenic and probably related to stress and anxiety.. Painkillers for pain along with good sleep and regular food habits are needed.. You can take the help of a psychiatrist if the problems are severe and affecting the daily activities...