I am having lower abdomen pain that spreads to the leg in 8 weeks pregnancy

8 weeks pregnant ,lower abdomen pain that spreads to the leg
am 10 weeks pregnant now. For morning sickness I could not drink much water through my first 8 weeks of pregnancy. I did a urine analysis at 8 weeks time. My pus cells were 20-25 HPF, epithelial cells were 10-12/HPF, Leukocytes (++). I took Amoxicillin for 7 days 3 times each day. Now after 10 weeks I did another urine analysis. Now my pus cells uncountable, epithelial cells 20-25 /HPF, Leukocytes (+++). recently I have a lower abdomen pain that spreads to the leg area. can you help me what is my problem?
Asked On : Tue, 21 Dec 2010