I am having low pulse, but all of my reports are normal. Do you recommend I see a cardiologist ?

I am a 52 year old black male; 5 8 ; 170 lbs. Taking Norvasc 10 mg daily. Before treatment, blood pressure was 138/82. Now 120/62. Also taking Isoniazid, 300 mg following positive TB skin test (latent). I am concerned about low resting pulse rate of 45 - 50. Pulse rate was 55 - 60 before starting Norvasc. I have no symptoms. My doctor has done 2 EKGs and all is normal. I walk briskly 3 to 5 miles daily and have a better than average diet . My job requires stair climbing carrying 30 lbs of gear in temperatures typically over 100 F. Do you recommend I see a cardiologist for further evaluations?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jul 2011