I am having low beared and mustache growth will testosterone and sperm test low. What treatment i should under go ?

Should i try ROGAINE,FIRDAUS,TESTSTERONE GEL on my cheeks to grow facial hair( Beard and moustache )? I am 23 yrs old male having low beared growth,i went to an endocrinologist she referred me to take test(Teststerone tests and sperm tests etc.,)and i was having low tes.. level so she referred me to take injections(once in a month for three months). After that i stop taking and found no results on my facial hair,actually its not genetic otherwise my tes.. levels would be good but its not and my father and uncles also are having nice beareds.So what to do - Go for further 3 months or 1 year injection,what if i continuosly take it for 1 or 2 year?Or go for ROGAINE cream or testosterone gel(if applied on cheeks)Or should i consult her(DOC) again?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Nov 2011