I am having left upper quadrant abdominal pain, what could this problem be ?

I am 63 year old male, i am having pain for almost two weeks at my left upper quadrant just below the ribs, it is a tolerable but it give me discomfort, when i move to the left i can feel like throbbing pain and sometimes when i lie down, no nausea and vomiting, diarrhea but little and just today fresh blood appears (though minimal) in my stool., no pain during defecation, I am stressful lately. Can you tell if what could this problem be ?
Asked On : Sun, 6 Mar 2011