I am having kartagener's syndrome, what precautions i have to take to conceive ?

Hi, Doctor , iam leaving in california. iam having kartageners syndrome-situs inverses. iam suffering with cough, sputum and runny nose. iam married women, iam trying to conceive from past 2 years. but i didn t conceive yet. I was consulted to Gynecologist here. she did Ultra sound and hysteosalpingogram and some more tests. she told everything is fine. what precautions i have to take to conceive..and if iam choosing for IVF how much i have to pay here from my pocket. mine is greatwest Cigna 80:20 insurance. Pls give me your valuable sugessions to me Thanks & Regards USHA
Asked On : Thu, 24 Mar 2011