I am having irregular periods, what could be the reason for it ?

Want to know if the bleeding is due to my period or it is some other kind of pregnancy bleeding
Im having irregular periods. last month, i had my period for 3 days from 8th to 10 november and the period was lighter compared to normal and im again having a period starting from today. Im also not sure if it is a period or whether Im pregnant because i had intercourse 2 days before my last period i.e. on 6th november... though it was protected sex, i want to rule out the possibility of pregnancy and i also want to know if the bleeding is due to my period or it is some other kind of pregnancy bleeding? I also want to know the reason for my irregular period, if it is a period.....
Asked On : Tue, 15 Dec 2009