I am having irregular periods and want to conceive. Can you suggest me a solution ?

i ve been trying to conceive since last 3 months. My MC has always been regular at 25 days. However, during last 3 months i start getting cramps from 20th day accompanied by some clear/ brown secretion , followed by periods. Also the mc has been around 32 and 28 days. Is there some gynae problem.should i c a doc?
Asked On : Mon, 5 Sep 2011
hi,thanks for query.Once you had periods,chances of pregnancy is out of question.At times due to some illness or stress or some other reasons the period can go delay for some days,this is what has happened in your case.One such episode does not warrant any treatment.For fever you need to see your primary care physician and take his advise.
wishing you good health.