I am having high sed rate, anemia, and high triglycerides, high pulse rate

Hi...My daugter has anemia , high triglycerides, high sed rate, b-12 in the low-normal range. Also her resting pulse rate is between 119 to 124. Blood pressure has been high a couple of times, but always settles down to normal on the second reading. Her symptoms are: lack of energy, always tired, very off balanced, and random dizziness , but not all the time headaches sometimes, nausea in the morning. Also has been having hard time swallowing. Please help!!! We have been seeing a gastro spec, that is sending us to a neurologist tomorrow. I want her to see a cardiac specialist as well. Please please help!
Asked On : Mon, 3 May 2010