I am having hepatitis b and hysnophylia. What treatment is suggested ?

My boold teas hbsag- reactive . Please explain the result of blood tests hbcab - reactive, P.value L (0.011) ( cut of 1.00 non-reactive), hbeag-non-reactive P.value( 0.09) 1.00 (non-reactive), SGPT-18 ( cut of value 40 UI/ML). I am also suffering from hysnophylia. One more thing my both palms were burning with heat with mild fever and fitigue symptoms no other symtoms, if any one touch my palm they felt very heat. furthr my lft is normal.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Mar 2011