I am having headache,stomachache and some times vomiting due to temperature

there is a temperature in a body of 4 year child
sir there is a temperature in body of age 4 year, temperature is coming every 3 hrs. when doctor gives medicine it comes down again temperature comes in a body.when there is a temperature, complaing headache,stomachache and some times voimiting also. Doctor given 2 sallen to him But we still don't know what happened with him.sir we are very much worried
Asked On : Thu, 22 Apr 2010
vomiting, fever is a sign of infection. I would advise you to get a urine routine, stool microscopy done. Consult a pediateician if the fever worsens. I would advise you to get the tests and consult a pediatrician. Avoid outside food. Give plenty of water and feeds. I hope i have answered your query. Take care
  Anonymous's Response

Some medicines can cause acidity and nausea

Tips to during fever

1) give tepid sponing. Wipe your child body with sponge dipped in water which is in room temperature

2) Give lots of fluids to prevent dehydration