I am having headache, stomach pain and loss of appetite

I am having very bad headaches for the past few days. I lose my appetite very easily and im having a lot of stomach pain i dont know what it is
Asked On : Tue, 6 Apr 2010
all the symptoms can be due to anxiety and stress. I would advise you to consult a physician in this regard. Also i would advise you to get a mri of the brain to rule our migraine and othe disorders causing headache, and and ultrasound of the abdomen to find the cause. Eat well, avoid stress. I hope i have answered your query. Take care
  Anonymous's Response

Hi, there are more than a hundred causes for the clinical feature that you have described. Food poisoning, Bacterial or viral infections, heavy metal poisonings, etc..

General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.Welcome to HCM forum.Get CBC,LIVER FUNCTION TESTS,ULTRASOUND ABDOMEN AND URINE ROUTINE EXAMINATION.You may be having hepatitis or intestinal infection resulting in loss of appetite and headache.May be you are having fever.Consult a physician for the diagnosis and treatment.