I am having headache due to irregular fooding, What should I do ?

Hi, I am 25 and whenever I skip a meal.. I get a terrible headache within 2 hours of skipping the meal, my nature of work is such that I happen to skip meals often. What should I do ?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

yes it is a sign of hunger. if somebody skips a meal usually they feel hunger but in some they get angry, headache, restlessness and other weird forms. it is a form of hunger which is promptly relieved only by the consumption of the food.

Yes, even I had similar complaints, and it later it was found to be migraine. Do ask your doc about it.

Yes, he is right, Migraine shows like this only.

Have food in time, that is the key. It can happen due to weakness as well.