I am having gastric problems since 10 years. recently heartburn loss of appetite made my life miserable.

I am 35 years male having gastric problems since 10 years. in2005 i was diagnosied h.pylori treated twice eradicated it. but heartburn nausea problem persist never gone completely. recently heartburn loss of appetite made my life miserable. i am taking antacids nexum since 4 years but only get timely relief.recently i taken h.pylori tests of blood and stool both came out stomach is very weak please advice me what to do to get rid of this problem completely,alopathy drugs have no solution to live your life free of this thanks please reply soon.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Mar 2011