I am having frequent dizzy spells and sharp pains in my chest

i was diagnosed with MVP 8 years ago and I have noticed I am having frequent dizzy spells and sharp pains in my chest . once I had a pain that went into my left arm and went away within a few min. Does this mean my MVP is getting worse? should I see a cardiologist?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011
Hi,thanks for query.Please understand that MVP is a normal variant not a disease.It just like that somebody having long finger then another.Please visit your doctor and get your self examined,your blood pressure and other things needs to be checked.You should be having some other issue.
wishing you good health.