I am having fever with diarrhea. Is it the symptoms of Swine flu?

i have been out of school for the past 4 days - sick

well, the 1st night (sunday), i had a temp. of 100.2 ! i haven't taken my temp since, but sometimes i feel really hot, and then sometimes really cold! (stomach = place food goes into, below ribs kinda...poop stomach = part that people say "my stomach hurts", but they really just have to poop)my stomach hurts! like my actual stomach! & sometimes my poop stomach hurts. yesterday, i had REALLY bad diarrheah, that was thick. --ish. i have a headacheh that is RIGHT behind my eyes, and on the back part of my head...basically, if i eat, i throw up. if i dont eat, i still feel nauseated. my body is sorish...that could be from sleeping funny though... & i just feel GROSS! and my mystery illness also gets worse at nighttime. i feel almost normalish from time to time during the late day,. & last night i didn't sleep AT ALL! i couldn't fall asleep! & i was SOOO tired! & i have very dry nose & mouth, even for winter ! what is this?

oh, and i was told it was swine flu? i dont think it is ! is it ? i didnt think that you throw up or anything ! ? help please !

more questions-
1. Can a doctor detect a virus in your system?
2. if #1 is yes, and If i am feeling better, can the doctor STILL detect the virus in my system?
3. if they dont see a virus, do you think they write a sick note for school?
4. do you think i could just call and see if my doctor would just fax it to the school? are they allowed to do that?
and if it is h1n1, (or any virus) does it stay in your system after you are feeling better?
any answer, to any of my question, is appriciated !
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jan 2010