I am having diarrhea, severe constipation and ulcer. Is this a symptom of colon cancer or because of stress ?

Hi. I have been sick the last two weeks (going on three). It started rather suddenly. I went to the emergency room two times and the second time, blood work, urine sample, and an xray of my upper abdomen was done. The doctor said all tests were perfect and it was probably my gastritis acting up again. I m worried it may be colon cancer . I m a 28 year old female with no family history of the disease. I did have a colonoscopy and an endoscopy about 5 years ago. Am I just being paranoid? I m currently on sucralfate(for my stomach/ulcer, I just started this yesterday.) and fluoxetine (for my depression , began taking two weeks ago). My symptoms are constipation , although I did have diarrhea the other day; bloody mucus in stool; abdominal pain; rumbling noises like gas in my lower abdomen; and I ve lost weight (about 5lbs) because I haven t ate much lately. I m only starting to get my appetite back (thanks to the stomach meds). Before I got sick, I did have somewhat of a mental breakdown (why I m taking anti-depressants now). Are my symptoms related to my stress? Or should I be worried? Bowel problems run in the family, but not colon cancer. My mom has IBS. What are my chances it s colon cancer? Should I schedule another colonoscopy?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Aug 2011