I am having continues bleeding and i have cyst. Is danazole right for me ?

I AM 40 .Last JUNE I HAD AN endometrial cyst removed by cystectomy.My DR said there was no possibility for oopherectomy due 2 severe adhesions . DRput me on depo provera for 6 months. Ihad my last shot on NOV 2010.From march 2011 i had my regular periods.But from april 2011 i had continuous bleeding . In the may scan report said ihave a cystic RT ovary-ovary size 3 into 2 cms filled with fluid. In may DR started danazole 200 twice daily 2 arrest continous bl. It did not work. On June 25 DR put me on Cyclo reg which arrested bleeding.DR asked to continue danazole also for 3 months. Is Danazole necessary.Am worried about side effects.HOW can i carry out my life with Endo without surgery . PLEASE REPLY ME.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jul 2011