I am having constant back ache, will this effect my sexual life ?

I am having constant back ache....from past one month..i have applied went and its coming again and theere any problem in my spine..will this effect my sexual life??
Asked On : Sat, 14 Nov 2009

There could be problem with the spine or spinal mucles. Get a thorough check up done along with an x-ray, show it to ortho doc, he will help you better with medications and appropriate back exercises.

this can be due to the disc prolapse, its better to get a xray done soon. not to neglect it by taking pain killers. i think a proper seating arragement will help u more.
hey go for swimming yaar. it is the muscle that is causing pain. swimm with good girls around pain will vanish and your sexual life also will be more colourful......
low back ache, hmmmm. phhht, abraka dabra, dabraka abra. gayab it is gone... poye poche...