I am having chest pains in the middle of my chest, what should I do to treat this ?

Im having Chest pains in the middle of my chest im worried!? Im an anxiety sufferer im 15 years old 6ft tall 66kg for the past 20 mins i have been having chest pains in the middle of my chest its like burning and pushing pain and i can feel my heart pump weirdly and makes me shortness of breath sometimes not all the time i get shortness of breath only when i instantly get up for a few secounds its not very bad but is very uncomfortable im really worried about it i don't know if i should go to the emergency room and have an ECG done to confirm my heart iv'e had ECG's done before but nothing came out had blood works and X-ray was all normal please help me out i don't know what to do should i take a medicine which one should i take?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Oct 2010