I am having chest pain when I climb the stair case , do exercise or in the state of anger. What could be the reason?

I had chest pain , breathlessness one year back . I had my ECG , TMT , CT Angio done , which came negative .The symptoms remained there for six months & then disappeared without taking any medication Now after 6 months , they have re appeared ..The problem appears , when I climb the stair case , do exercise or in the state of anger As per doctor , if the tests were negative 6 months back , then these fresh symptoms can't be due to any cardiac reason ., as arteries blockages can't develop so fast . Can somebody let me know hat apart from cardiac reason or indigestion , can there be any other reason for my symptoms
Asked On : Tue, 15 Dec 2009