I am having chest discomfort/tightness and indigestion ,feeling weak and exhausted

I am having chest discomfort/tightness and indigestion ,feeling weak and exhausted and my husband got laid off and we lost our insurance I am having chest discomfort and feeling weak and exhausted , having alot of indigestion and couple of spells of being dizzy and short of breath . My husband got laid off and we lost our Insurance. I am the only one working and I can not afford a health problem, We don t even have enough to cover all our bills, much less a doctor or hospital bill. I have never had to ask for help before and not sure what i am suppose to do.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Apr 2011