I am having bumps on sublngual gland which is not painful nor can be felt. Is this a cancer ?

Hello i am a 16 year old male and back in july i found i think around six bumps on my sublingual gland they are small an can only feel them with my tounge i cannot feel them with my finger . Also they are hardly noticable when i try to look at them. They also do not hurt. But they have been here since july only on left sublingual gland by the way. But my mom called the doctor in like september qn he said it sounded like nfection an that it could last up to six months but its been six months and thats the reason its bothering me because it is february now. But there hasnt been a big change since then also i am healthy but i was born three months early i weighed a pound an 13 ounces dont know if that will help out but im not forsure its cancer just wanna opinion thanks!!
Asked On : Thu, 10 Feb 2011