I am having brown stringy discharge, I came off pill about 3 months ago

I came off the pill about 3 months ago, with the intentions of trying to get pregnant . So I started to menstruate on Feb. 26 with a normal period for myself. My question is, I maybe had one or two days after with nothing, but everyday now I am spotting with small amounts brown stringy discharge throughout the day; is this something I need to be concerned about? I only ask because I have came off the pill in the past and have not experience anything like this before where it has lasted for days. Thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Mar 2011