I am having bleeding and spotting after 6 weeks of DNC. Is this the first period ?

i had a d&c april 8 and i bled red for a few days then just had brown spotting up till 29th then had heavyer red blood for a few days but not very heavy then spotted brown blood up to about 6 weeks then stopped on may 26th then on the 29th i stared bleeding red blood like a period for a few days then spotting brown now its the 6th of june and i stopped spotting like 2 days ago but it started again today and i had one day of discharge with a wierd smell so was the 29th of may my period or is something wrong thats caused me to bleed and spot so long? i went for my followup app. 6 weeks after my d&c and all they did was a urine test and said there was no need for an exam unless im cramping really bad and bleeding very heavy. so am i having my first period post d&c?
Asked On : Tue, 7 Jun 2011
Hi
You should not have bled for so long.Get a pregnancy test and if negative then get an ultrasound.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.